A phone call activated AC power controller that is highly effective at reducing costly, on site service calls. With a single phone call to remote equipment, The Power Stone™ can be used to check current power status, detect past power outages, and reboot on command. Popular applications include rebooting ATM’s, web kiosks, web cams, digital recorders, video equipment, servers, voice mail systems, any type of modem, windows driven pc’s, etc.
- Automatic – Power Down/Up upon Calling
- Automatic – Reboot upon calling
- Manual – Power ON or Off
- Customized Security Code Feature!
- 110-120V US Voltage 15 Amp Rating
- Optional RPS II software (Click) available for automatic monitoring and power control.
- Compact Design
- 1 Year Warranty
- Fully Configurable
- 2 phone jacks for additional equipment.
- A Remote Power Switch activated with a phone call
- Typically Ships within Two Business Days
- Does NOT require any additional software for operation.