Feature Rich Single Port WiFi Remote Power Switch
All Metal Construction, 12 AMP Max.
Individual Nodes can be placed in multiple locations on your network. These units are small, lightweight with powerful monitoring and power control options.
Product Code RPS-NODE-9255WiFi-US
For Online Orders
List Price $279.00
220V Euro Versions $239.00 Each
Built In AUTO-PING will automatically reboot connected devices based on your criteria. Scheduling allows for timed power on / off.
SOLD OUT! Available again end of Jan. 2017. Orders will be processed when available!
The RPS-NODE-9255WiFi allows you to restore functionality to any electrical device on a ethernet or WiFi network by using a simple user-friendly Web-based GUI and an Internet browser. It can reboot, or power ON or OFF, any PC or device, running any operating system.
- WiFi - Wireless 802.11 - b/g and WPS Configuration Option. Also has standard Network Port.
- Access from anywhere on the Internet via your web browser using the built-in web server.
- One Electrical Port on the top of the unit allows for individual power on/off control.
- 110-120V US, 12 Amps Maximum, 220V Euro Sockets available in 4 different types.
- 1 Year Warranty For Shipments to USA/Canada.
- US Version Typically Ships in 2-4 Business Days, 220V Versions in 7-10 Business Days
- Secure Password Access to the web interface
- Can be controlled via email.
- Command Line HTTP and Telnet control of individual power socket. Programmers can control the remote power switch within your custom designed software.
- Schedule power on/off and initiate WOL (Wake on Lan)
- Operating Temperature Range: 32°F ~ 140°F
- Optional IR Handheld Remote Controller allows power control without login. Point and Control the Power.
- Size 3.5" x 3.5" x 3.0" Height, Weight Approx. 1 LB. 2 Ounces (510 grams)
- The power port can be delayed through the web interface to prevent surges.
- Allows you to PING a network device and upon failure initiate a reboot.
- Supports power On or Off, in addition to Reboot
- WEP / WPA / WPA2 Wifi Network Connections are supported.
- Remote access from the internet allows reboot from any location saving costs associated with a technician going to the site. The WIFI connection allows cableless network access.
- If you are looking for an out-of-band solution to your remote power control needs, have a look at our Telephone Remote Power Control Devices, the RPS II Remote Power Switch or RPS IV Voice Prompted 2 Port Power Switch.
- Need more ports? Read about our 4 port web accessible RPS-ERP II unit.
- If you need a remote power control device that combines web and telephone reboot into one unit, please see our RPS-SPL4 4 Port and 8 Port RPS Device.
List Price: $279.00